Healthkind Labs Pvt. Ltd.'s manufacturing facilities meet stringent GMP norms, laid down in the "Revised Schedule M" by the Drug Controller (General) India, Ministry of Health, and Government of India. The WHO-GMP certifications of our manufacturing facilities are evidence to our compliance with international standards. Because of the unsurpassed quality of our products we are enjoying a successful position in the global market. Our products are quality tested at every step of our process from manufacturing to packaging that proves it for its excellence and effectiveness. Our clinically tested drugs and supplements are reckoned in the market as we conduct stringent quality control measures on it for attaining highest quality.
Each formulation that we provide is evaluated on various parameters to assure that it is at par with the industry defined standards.
- All quality verification is done at various stages of manufacturing according to Pharmacopeial methods.
- Quality checks of Dosage forms: Tablet hardness, Dissolution, disintegration, Thickness, & friability, and uniformity of content.
- Drugs are tested to sensitivity to light, temperature and other environmental parameters.
- Real time and accelerated stability studies are conducted to ensure the performance of the dug till its date of expiry.
The laboratory is fully equipped for:
- Physical and metallurgical testing
- Chemical testing
- Pharmacological testing
- Micro-biological testing
- Effective controls of process
It is owing to our stringent quality testing and highly functional products, that, today we are regarded as a trusted name in the healthcare sector.